Book a service
Alberni Power & Marine
a member of RPM Group
Address: 3170 1st Ave N, Port Alberni, BC V9Y 4C2, Canada
Province: British Columbia
Phone: + 1 250-724-5722
Book a service
We are focused on your total cost of ownership
We design re-powering to accommodate your individual requirements while keeping the engine configurations sustainable, so that your engine RPM stays mainly in the middle range while retaining excellent boat performance. This ensures an optimized configuration of Horsepower, Propeller style, and Propeller Pitch to your boat’s unique size and characteristics. The result is the most economical operating cost for your individual boat specifications and style of boating.
Service & Maintenance
No one knows more about the waters of Vancouver Island and Southeast British Columbia!
For more than 20 years, the teams at Alberni Power & Marine and Rod's Power & Marine have worked hard to be recognized as the area's leaders in service, repair and custom marine outfitting. We specialize in welded aluminum boats, including Thunder Jet Boats, Rogue Jet Boatworks and the complete line of Mercury Engines.
Premier Service Dealer for Mercury Marine
Mercury evaluates the service performance of its dealers and assigns its highest rating of "Mercury Premier " to those demonstrating an exceptional commitment to service.
Alberni Power Marine - RPM Group has achieved the Mercury Premier Service Center recognition by providing:
- A 12-month service Customer Satisfaction Index score above the national average. In 2009 we scored 100 out of a possible 100.
- All necessary service tools, test equipment, manuals and parts books as recommended to adequately service all contracted Mercury Products.
- Certified or Master technician(s) active in the service shop and current with all technical education including advance classes.
- Timely service for all Mercury Marine customers regardless of sales origin.
- Extended service hours and mobile service, when appropriate.
- Maintaining a clean, neat shop with well-organized tools and service literature.
- Offsite service when required.
- Compliance with Mercury pre-delivery procedures.
- Compliance with all Mercury Marine warranty return policies and procedures.
- Engine Testing Capabilities: Ability to test engines under load at all RPMs
Service Department Equipment
Of course we have all of the basic shop machinery, tools and product handling equipment. But in addition we have the following:
- 4 Bay service shop capable of handling boats up to 40 feet
- Overhead rail-mounted crane hoist in 2 bays
- All service bays equipped with automated oil evacuation and collection systems
- All service bays equipped with automated, oil metering delivery systems
- Computerized diagnostic systems for Mercury, Volvo and Suzuki
- Offsite welding and fabrication shop
- 1 forklift, 2 boat hauling trucks and 2 service trucks
Storage & Winterizing
Alberni Power & Marine - RPM GROUP is offering its customers the highest standard of logistics and shipment in this industry. Due to our high volume of shipments by our logistic suppliers VAN KAM & Purolater, we are able to offer you the lowest shipment rates in boat dealership and marine industry!
Commercial & Goverment
Park Avenue Dealer Finance is a Western Canadian company and our long term partner in financing our customers boats.
They are built on integrity, superior customer service and leading edge technology.
Their team of loan specialists work exclusively in the recreational product finance business and understand financing is much more than an item. They are helping to create a lifestyle.
As a dealers we receive full off-site Business Office services with consistent performance levels and no staffing hassles. It's like having the most experienced Business Manager year after year, always ready and there when needed.
Customers are given multiple finance options, convenient ways to handle the paperwork and never have to fit us into their schedule. Park Avenues Dealer loans are always full disclosure and never have early payout or pre-payment restrictions.
We like to think of our service as a win - win proposition.
Ask our Sales Staff for financing opportunities of Park Avenue Dealer Finance.
We are looking forward to guide you through the financing process for your new boat or engine!
Our financing service allows you also to get your approval online at dealerfinance.ca/albernipopwermarine